I am looking for a hard-working and enthusiastic person with an interest in Parliament, politics, and current affairs to support me in Westminster.
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Analyse, evaluate and interpret data to ensure Member is accurately informed on key issues.
- Managing a busy Parliamentary diary.
- Engaging regularly with a wide variety of stakeholders including other MP offices, the Member’s government advisers and external organisations to support his work.
- Preparing briefing notes ahead of meetings, constituency engagements and parliamentary activities.
- Researching various issues.
- Monitoring Parliamentary business.
- Processing the Member’s expenses.
- Undertaking other ad hoc projects and general administrative duties as necessary.
- Attend and participate in meetings as appropriate.
Skills and attributes required:
- Highly organised.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently in researching information.
- A knowledge of, and interest in, British politics and current affairs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office to tight deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Sympathetic to the aims and values of the Conservative Party.
Closing Date: 1 March 2022
For further details, please visit http://www.w4mpjobs.org/JobDetails.aspx?jobid=82817